ICAR 2018 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
10th International Conference on Aeolian Research, 25-29 June 2018, Bordeaux, France.
The call for abstracts is now open until the 5th of March 2018. Please submit your abstract following:
Submission prepared with the available template. On this web page, you will be asked to select the session in which your work fits best, the type of presentation you would like to get (oral presentation or poster NB: the conveners will proceed to abstract selection as the number of time slots for orals is limited), the name of the presenting person and those of all co-authors. You will be asked to upload your abstract as a pdf file, which includes both text and figure.
As a reminder, the conference will include the following sessions:
1. Dunes and bedforms
conveners: M. Baddock, R. Ewing, L. Ping
2. Dust dynamics and processes
conveners: M. Klose, J.-B. Stuut
3. Modelling and numerical simulations
conveners: J. Nield, A. Valance
conveners: J. Roskin, A. Stone
5. Planetary aeolian research
conveners: J. Radebaugh, S. Silvestro
6. Experiments and instrumentation
conveners: M. Louge, G. Wiggs
7. Aerodynamics and sediment transport
conveners: C. McKenna-Neuman, H. Yizhaq
8. Coastal environments
conveners: P. Hesp, D. Jackson
9. Anthropogenic interactions
conveners: J. Leys, G. Sterk
10. Interaction with vegetation
conveners: J. Gillies, G. Okin
Recall of important dates:
10th of January 2018: open call for abstracts.
05th of March 2018: Deadline for abstract submission.
26th of March 2018: Talk/poster selection and registration opens.
11th of June 2018: Registration closes.
25th of June 2018: ICAR 2018 begins!
- A mid-conference trip to the Dune of Pilat will be organised for all attendees on the 27th of June.
- Optional pre and post meeting excursions will be organised by the Polish Geomorphological Association.
Please visit our website for more details and news:
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an e-mail to: email@example.com